Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everything is a mess

The title is sort of self-explanatory.

1. So far this year, I've only run 111.6 miles. That is despicable, especially since I want(ed) to run 1,000 by the end of December.

2. Like every other aspect of my life, I lack the motivation necessary to truly apply myself to running. On a given day, I can think of multiple excuses NOT to run. A lot of the time, I'm just too goddamn lazy.

3. I don't trust my body whatsoever. It's just not built for this kind of thing. It broke down once and I feel like it might do it again. The fact that I have trouble walking after a shift at work is indicative of this.

4. Life in general just sort of sucks right now. I'm no longer in school and haven't made any plans to go back. My relationships are falling apart. I sleep a lot and am always tired. I wouldn't mind sleeping for weeks at a time if I could.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment